Saturday 13 February 2016

Sugar crush hand gel

you can buy this at www.boots.com/soapandglory




Why I like this product

I loved this product because it smells amazing. It is also really sanitizing and anti-bacterial and cleans your hands properly but also leaves them smelling amazing. It is also the perfect size as you can use it for travel and also use it at home. A lot of my friends also love this so hopefully you will like this as well. 


The price of this product

This product is £2.50. I personally think that this is a good price for the product that you get. On the other hand I think that it is a little expensive for the size.



My rating

My rating for this product is 5***** because it is an overall amazing product!



Thank you for reading this blog post. Do follow and comment if you want to! Byeeeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment