Thursday 18 February 2016

Primark tweezers ♡

You can buy these at www.primark.com. They are called ps... 2 pack tweezers.



Why I liked this product

I liked this product because they are really good tweezers. They have a flat tip and a sharp tip so you can get different use out of both of them. I love both of them as they grab the hairs really easily and it doesn't hurt to much( but it is plucking your eyebrows so it still hurts a bit). They are also very pretty to look at and I personally really love copper and pearls so these were a God send.

The price of this product

The price of this product is £1.50 for both of them which I think is an amazing price for great quality tweezers.

My rating of this product

I would give this product a 5***** rating as there is nothing to fault in this product!


Thank you for reading this blog post! Do comment and like if you want to. Don't forget to follow this blog! Byeeeeeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment