Tuesday 2 August 2016

Cetaphil moisturising lotion

You can buy this product at www.superdrug.com .


Why I like this product!

I like this product because it is really moisturising on the skin whilst not clogging up your pores. It is really good for dry skin and even for oily skin so it suits all. It doesn't make you break out or irritate your spots if you have any so it is an all around good product!

The price of this product!

This product is £8.99, I think that is an alright price so if you can afford it then I would strongly suggest it as it is amazing!

My rating for this product!

I rate this product a 5***** because it is really good product and I really like it an have no complaints.

As always thank you for reading this blog post, I hope that you enjoyed it and that you will check out my other posts. Comment if you want to and follow for more! Love you, BYEEEEEEE XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment