Wednesday 3 August 2016

Blister intensive moisturiser lip balm

You can buy this product at www.boots.com

Why I like this product!

I like this product because it is super mouturising and it has saved my lips. It is perfect for dry or chapped lips but can be used on any type of lips. It is a really good size as it lasts for ages but is the perfect travel size! 

The price of this product!

This product retails at £2.30 - £2.65 which I think is a really good price considering the quality of the product and how long it lasts.

My rating for this product!

I rate this product a 5***** because I have used it for ages and first hand have seen the improvements.

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and are maybe thinking of purchasing this product yourself. Feel free to comment anything you want to and follow this blog for more content. Love you very much byeeeeeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment