Sunday 8 November 2015

Zoella Beauty 'wonder hand'

The link to where you can get this product from is:http://superdrug.com, then just type in zoella beauty wonder hand and then you can get this product!

Why I liked this product


I liked this product because it is really moisturising and in these upcoming colder months it will be great to have something like this ready to use. It helps to moisturise dry skin and sooth irritated skin.

   The price of this product


The price is £5.50. I personally think that is an ok price for the quality of this hand cream. Obviously is you think that this product is over priced then don't get it but if you don't mind spending that little extra then definitely try it out!

My rating


 I think this product deserves : ****1/2 stars because this product is truly AMAZING !!!


Thank you for reading this post please follow and comment if you want to. xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment