Tuesday 10 November 2015

Silvikrin hairspray ♡

You can buy this product at www.boots.com, then just type in silvikrin hairspray and your good to go!!

WHY I LIKED THIS PRODUCT


I liked this product because it goes on the hair nicely and not really sticky and crunchy. It does everything I want in a hairspray, keep my hair in place and not be sticky and crunchy. It will suit everyone because it comes out when you brush your hair it comes out and it stays in really well and holds your hair in place. This is definitely a product to invest in, IT'S GREAT!! 

THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT


The price of this product varies but it is normally about £2.30-£3.30, it just depends on where you buy it from. I personally think that this is a great price for what you get. I honestly would pay double the price for what it does to my hair!

MY RATING OF THIS PRODUCT


I give this product ***** stars because honestly there is nothing wrong with it!!


THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BLOG POST AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU WANT TO!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment